Sandi’s Top 10 Holiday Gifts for Businesswomen
Every year, we wonder what to give our bosses, sisters, and significant others who seem to have everything, and can buy what she wants. But does she have what she needs? These are gifts that I would like to get so here are some tips to give her that special something this time of year.
- Masterclass At Work – from business strategy with Bob Iger to self-made entrepreneurship with Sara Blakely. I got to take two Masterclasses because someone gave it to me. It was Oprah Winfrey and Billie Jean King. It was worth the price I paid (LOL) but there wasn’t an exercise to teach me how to “be” like Oprah!
- HeelzFirst – a garment that goes around the heel of your shoe and slides over your ankle for comfort and support. My friend @DeeHays created the comfortable foot harness. I have a few pairs and they are a great support. She also has foot jewelry (foot necklaces and foot brooches!) to dress them up.
- Oprah’s Favorite Things 2021 List – this year, she is featuring small businesses and people of color products. You can pick anything from this list and it will be amazing.
- Shelfystand – a stand with hands-free automatic AI composition, face tracking, and object tracking. No need for a photographer to take your social media pix. This is going on my list – now I know how you ladies take a picture every single day. I can’t find anyone to take my pictures and my arms are too short for good selfies!
- The PhotoStick Omni – a small but powerful device that automatically finds, sorts, and safely backs up your photos, videos, and other files. I need to get rid of all those pictures I have in the cloud that’s taking up space. It takes such a long time to back them up to my portable hard drive – this might do the trick.
- Blissy – silk pillowcases for your face, hair, and better sleep. I’m getting one of these. Hopefully, my face doesn’t slide off the pillow during my tossing and turning!
- FabfitFun Box – a monthly subscription of surprise products. Another request for myself. Everything from cooking gadgets to body products – you can’t lose.
- 100 Dates Scratch Off Poster – makes date night easy by selecting one of the scratch-off things to do or places to go. This might be more for my husband than for me! I’ll get it and hide it so he thinks I’m coming up with great ideas.
- The Gift of Self Love: A Workbook to Help Her Build Confidence, Recognize Her Worth, and Learn to Finally Love Herself. Can you imagine me getting more confident than I am? Yes! Yes! Yes!
- TKTS Gift Certificates – This holiday season, give TKTS gift certificates to everyone on your shopping list! TKTS gift certificates give your recipient the flexibility to choose which Broadway show they want to see and when they want to see it. Great for girls’ night out or she can take you out!
These gifts work for birthdays and events after the holiday season, but the prices will be better before the end of the year. There are fun things as well as extremely practical gifts that a businesswoman would like…and men might like them too!